The Coho Pet Policy
Rates: $20 per night, per pet
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, we ask that you kindly review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs; no cats or any other animals. There is a 25lb pet limit for all pets.
- Advance notice of the number of pets is required. Undeclared pets or additional pets not reported at time of check-in are subject to a $250 non refundable fee.
- Owners agree to pay a $25 fee, per night per pet, with a maximum of 2 pets per room.
- In consideration of guests with allergies, we limit our pet rooms to our first floor units only.
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay; which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not clean a room with an unattended pet. Pet owners may be asked to vacate the property if their pets become a nuisance to other guests.
- Owners agree to keep their pets on a leash or in a kennel, while the pet is on any public or common area of the property.
- Pet owners agree to walk their pets in the designated, "pet area", and also agree to clean-up after their pet as needed.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool, breakfast or spa treatment rooms.
- Any guests planning on bringing a pet, must contact the Coho Oceanfront Lodge directly, by calling locally 541-994-3684 or toll free 1-800-848-7006.
© 2015 The Coho Oceanfront Lodge. Design: designedge.ca