Enjoy a blend of traditional Swedish techniques and other various forms or bodywork, including deep tissue, trigger point therapy and sports massage, all in the privacy of our spa treatment room.
- 60 minute massage - $99
- 90 minute massage - $135
- 60 minute couples massage - $169
- 90 minute couples massage - $245
*Additional $10 fee for in room massages.
When booking online, the spa services menu will appear after you have successfully booked your room. For more information, please contact us by calling (541) 994-3684 or 1-800-848-7006.
The Coho is proud to announce three unique body wraps:
- Botanical Mud Wrap: This wonderfully versatile wrap contains a combination of clay, lavender, chamomile and rose and reduces water retention, joint pain, acne, exzema and psoriasis.
- Seaweed Gel Wrap: Kelp and Blue - Green Algae merge to stimulate, hydrate and detoxify the system. The moisturizing base includes Willow Bark, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Rose.
- Green Clay Algae Wrap: This nutrient rich wrap is infused with chlorophyll to detoxify, essential fatty acids to improve elasticity and carbohydrates to stimulate the skin's natural healing.
*Body wraps are $89 for 60 minutes or $125 for 90 minutes. When booking online, the spa services menu will appear after you have successfully booked your room. For more information, please contact us by calling (541) 994-3684.
Treat your Body & Soul
Rates: $119.00 to $265.00
Take an enchanting escape from your busy schedule to enjoy a variety of spa services offered in our new spa room. Schedule one when you book to surprise and treat your loved ones. Services offered include:
- Full Body Massage
- Botanical Mud Wrap
- Seaweed Gel Wrap
- Green Clay Algae Wrap
*Advance reservations are required for all spa services. Any cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to check in. When booking online, the spa services menu will appear after you have successfully booked your room. For more information, please contact us by calling (541) 994-3684.
Here is a list of amenities that make our property special:
- Fresh-ground coffee upon arrival
- Indoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna
- Fitness room with cardio machines
- Wireless internet access
- Board games
- Extensive DVD library
- Wii or PS3 game systems in kids suites
- Free shuttle to casino every Friday & Saturday
- Complimentary on-site parking
- In-room massage service
- Deluxe continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- 100% smoke free environment
- Beer and wine available for purchase
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and fellow guests, we ask that you kindly review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs; no cats or other animals. There is a 25lb pet limit for all pets.
- Advance notice of the number of pets is required. Undeclared pets or additional pets not reported at time of check in are subject to a $250 non refundable fee.
- Owners agree to pay a $25 fee, per night per pet, with a maximum of 2 pets per room.
- In consideration of guests with allergies, we limit our pet rooms to our first floor units only.
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay; which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not clean a room with an unattended pet. Pet owners may be asked to vacate the property if their pets become a nuisance to other guests.
- Owners agree to keep their pets on a leash or in a kennel, while the pet is on any public or common area of the property.
- Pet owners agree to walk their pets in the designated "pet area" and also agree to clean up after their pet as needed.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool, breakfast or spa treatment rooms.
- Any guests planning on bringing a pet must contact the Coho Oceanfront Lodge directly by calling locally 541-994-3684 or toll free 1-800-848-7006.